[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk 1.2 Released!

Asterisk Development Team asteriskteam at digium.com
Wed Nov 16 22:48:51 MST 2005

We are proud to announce that Asterisk 1.2.0 has been released!

This release of Asterisk contains over 3,000 improvements on version
1.0, including hundreds of new features and applications.

It is available from the ftp.digium.com FTP servers, as well as the
Digium CVS servers (under the 'v1-2-0' tag).

We want to extend our thanks to all the community members whose
contributions have made this release possible; without their coding,
support, testing and other involvement we would not have achieved this
milestone!

Mark Spencer and Kevin P. Fleming

(Note: for a short time, a tarball of Asterisk 1.2.0 was present on the
FTP servers with a build problem related to the chan_modem drivers; this
has been corrected, and if you downloaded the new version before
receiving this announcement, please re-download to ensure you have the
proper version.)