[Asterisk-Dev] Re: mtp-2 (janvb@caselaboratories.com)

Hadi Jadallah hadi at audiotelecom.net
Wed Nov 16 02:54:41 MST 2005

Hi Jan,

I believe that MTP2 (Q.703) is availabe for Zaptel devices in source/library form in the newly released GPL SS7 drivers by Sifira A/S http://www.sifira.dk/. It is described as being mostly complete last time I checked.
I don’t know if its in a from that is usable for your purposes.
You can check http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+ss7+channels for further info.

With Regards,
Hadi Jadallah