[Asterisk-Dev] chan_exosip2

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Mon Nov 14 10:00:24 MST 2005

> Post a large enough bounty to make someone
> interested in helping you to
> code and you will see things happening.
> Sending more e-mails repeating
> the same questions over and over will only make
> people tired.

If i've posted some e-mails repeating the same
question over and over so
I needn't to post a large enough bounty to make
someone
interested in helping me but the asterisk project too
!

I do not understand in what my questions are tiring
either this mailing list is opened to suggestions and
questions or limit it to some developpers .

Kinds Regards

Harry