[Asterisk-Dev] Hardware Manual - MTP2

janvb at caselaboratories.com janvb at caselaboratories.com
Mon Nov 14 09:59:17 MST 2005

Thanks,

I have studied the zaptel.c sufficiently to get a brief understanding of
how it works. But, I have a TE110P board which have a FALC56 on-board
and what I am a bit curious about is how much of the Falc that is
exposed to the PCI and how much is hidden behind a generic interface.
The last challenge is obviously to understand the limitations here.

I assume they only use the Falc-HDLC whick leaves me with only 1 link
per E1/T1. This is ok for a majority of links, but I also need an option
to add a few more when needed. Do you know if there exist any other HDLC
resource or codec in C etc?

Jan