[Asterisk-Dev] chan_exosip2

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Nov 14 09:20:44 MST 2005

harry gaillac wrote:

>>Okay so here's the lowdown: As two others have said
>>before, (thankies to you
>>both), licensing issues prevent it from going into
>>main CVS. As for the
>>module itself, it's not tied to anything unique in
>>OpenPBX.org, it wouldn't
>>be that hard to make it compile on Asterisk... Maybe
>>even automatically. Is
>>it going to solve all your problems though? I doubt
>>it. I still have yet to
>>actually determine what your overall problem is and
>>why you think
>>chan_exosip2 is the magic cure...
>>

> I don't think chan_exosip2 would be a magic cure I
> just wish Asterisk to support IM and presence !

As we have said several times to you
* We do support some presence
* IM will require a new architecture. Josh has been working
  on some changes (covered on www.voip-forum.com)

Post a large enough bounty to make someone interested in helping you to
code and you will see things happening. Sending more e-mails repeating
the same questions over and over will only make people tired.

/O