[Asterisk-Dev] chan_exosip2 for asterisk

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 13 14:13:16 MST 2005

Would it improve IM/presence for Asterisk and sip
channel ?

Harry

from
http://trac.openpbx.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/file/openpbx/trunk/channels/chan_exosip2.cttp://trac.openpbx.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/file/openpbx/trunk/channels/chan_exosip2.c

/*
 * OpenPBX -- An open source telephony toolkit.
 *
 * Copyright (C) 2005, Joshua Colp.
 *
 * Joshua Colp <jcolp at asterlink.com>
 *
 * See http://www.openpbx.org for more information
about
 * the OpenPBX project. Please do not directly contact
 * any of the maintainers of this project for
assistance;
 * the project provides a web site, mailing lists and
IRC
 * channels for your use.
 *
 * This program is free software, distributed under
the terms of
 * the GNU General Public License Version 2. See the
LICENSE file
 * at the top of the source tree.
 */

/*