[Asterisk-Dev] Re: 1.2.0-beta1 MeetMe bug?

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Sat Nov 12 02:47:15 MST 2005

In article <B0CF4196F21DC0448367514774331AB7B24D27 at scl-exch2k3.phoenix.com>,
Dan Austin <Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com> wrote:
> I haven't seen any bugs related to this behaviour, so I haven't tried
>  beta2 or RC1.
>
> > extensions.conf
> exten => 8650,1,Answer
> exten => 8650,n,Wait(1)
> exten => 8650,n,MeetMe(12345|d)
> exten => 8650,n,Noop (MeetMe Secs: ${MeetMeSecs})
> exten => 8650,n,Hangup
>
> > show dialplan
> '8650' =>         1. Answer()                           [pbx_config]
>                   2. Wait(1)                            [pbx_config]
>                   3. MeetMe(12345|d)                    [pbx_config]
>                   4. Noop(MeetMe Secs: ${MeetMeSecs})   [pbx_config]
>                   5. Hangup()                           [pbx_config]
>
> When exiting the conference the call flow does not continue to
> step 4.  Normal?

Yes, if the caller hangs up, then execution of the current extension will
not continue. Step 4 will only be executed if MeetMe was given the 'p'
option and the caller then exits the conference by pressing '#'.

What you need to do is put the NoOp into the 'h' extension:

--------
exten => 8650,1,Answer
exten => 8650,n,Wait(1)
exten => 8650,n,MeetMe(12345|d)
exten => 8650,n,Hangup

exten => h,1,NoOp (MeetMe Secs: ${MeetMeSecs})
--------

Then it will be executed when MeetMe returns on user hangup. It will
also be executed if MeetMe returns for some other reason and the
dialplan executes the Hangup following it.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield