[Asterisk-Dev] E1 channel allocation

Denis Galvão denisgalvao at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:03:40 MST 2005

Thank you guys, and sorry about the wrong place to post it.

I thought that it didn't exist on Asterisk(zaptel), because my
searches didn't reach any docs related to that... I tried with
google, but I really didn't know how may I write this kind of problem
in english, so that is why my post is here.

Thanks again.

Denis Galvão