[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk 1.2.0-beta2 ParkAndAnnounce question

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Thu Nov 10 12:11:25 MST 2005

 Hello:

   I am currently using Asterisk 1.2.0-beta2 for voicemail and call park
applications. All call processing is done in a SER 0.9 box. If a call
is blind transfered from an IP phone registered to SER to the Asterisk
parking lot lead number Asterisk attempts to park it. However when
ParkAndAnnounce tries to announce the lot number it can
only call the called or calling party number in the SIP invite message. This
doesn't work. What I really need is for ParkAndAnnounce to call
the phone which transfered the call into the lot. This is in the Referred-By
header. Is there anyway to get the value in the Refered-By header?

Thanks,Steve

--

ISC Network Engineering
The University of Pennsylvania