[Asterisk-Dev] Develop SoftPhone with IAXclient!!

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Nov 9 11:13:02 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 16:55 +0000, Alberto Lavariega Arista wrote:
> Hi friends!!
>
> i want to develop a IAX SoftPhone with IAXClient for my Thesis
> Project,  but i dont know like beginning   the project!!

Isn't YOUR Thesis Project YOUR homework?

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#homework

Depending on the level of class it is for, I would say shame on you for
aiming so low. With IAXClient, all the hard stuff is done and yet you
ask where to get started. Your project is going to be not much more than
putting a UI over an already well written and tested library that others
spent a lot of time working on.