[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk.spec and the redhat dir

Joseph Benden joe at thrallingpenguin.com
Tue Nov 8 16:24:01 MST 2005

Well, I tried to post those SPECs but was shot down by the mailing list
software.. :(

Here's a link to the src rpms and the spec files.  If anyone wants the
actual binaries, let me know, I'll post those too.

If you'd like to work on standardizing the SPEC files, I'd be more than
happy to help!

http://www.thrallingpenguin.com/asterisk/

-Joe