[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk or Polycom Bug?

Will McCown will at rhythm.com
Fri Nov 4 17:44:00 MST 2005

We're testing asterisk 1.2 Beta and I've noticed a minor
bug with the message menu on Polycom SIP phones (This is confirmed
with both a IP300 and an IP501 both running 1.4.1).

If there are any NEW messages in the users voicemail box then
the Polycom "messages" menu will correctly show the correct counts
of both new and old messages.

However if there are no new messages, then the Polycom's "messages"
menu will show zero old messages even if there are some.

Has anyone else noticed this?

--
Will McCown, Rhythm & Hues, Inc., Los Angeles, CA. (310) 448-7512
will at rhythm.com