[Asterisk-Dev] Meetme: Sending DTMF to other users in a conference

Vamsi Pottangi vamsipottangi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 09:20:02 MST 2005

Hi,

I would like to know the possibility of sending DTMF to other users in a
meetme.
I'm looking at inviting a participant from within the conference, here the
participant is another conference bridge. So we need to send PIN to this
conference bridge. How can I bypass the IVR detect menu and send DTMF to the
other participants. Does careful_write in case of frametype is
AST_FRAME_DTMF will work ?

Final aim here is to bridge asterisk's meetme and another conference bridge.
This I need to do from within the conference.

Another usage, say if we are inviting some person from within the
conference, if this lands in the company's IVr then there should be some way
to send DTMF to that IVR to reach that person.

Anybody came across such a scenario ?

Thanks,
~Vamsi