[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Locking - queue application

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 06:47:18 MST 2005

 Yes. It's very possible. Because by using the transfer button on the
softphone, you're only transferring the SIP channel when there's
really the SIP channel (that the softphone knows about) and the Agent
channel (that it doesn't know about) that are both involved with that
particular call on the Asterisk side of things.