[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk make clean and make looping?? (LONG)

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Wed Nov 2 14:47:32 MST 2005

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 13:55:58 -0700
  Saul Diaz <saul at cripiland.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Did anyone post a solution for the loop?
>
> i just compile in an old Linux livecd 2.4.26-gentoo-r6
>#1  and works ok.. without any loop.
>

> regards
> saul

As far as I know, no, it has not been fixed.

The issue with the compile is when you start a make
install and it exits out for some reason. So start a make
install and when the make starts checking for installed
programs like gcc, issue a break command so the make
routine stops. Then issue any make command, like make
clean, and it should start looping.

The only way I have seem to be able to get this to work is
to remove the "FORCE" from the two suspect sections noted
in other posts.

Robert