[Asterisk-Dev] reload causing SIP phone to not be registered

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Wed Nov 2 06:26:59 MST 2005

I can conferm it has been fixed. I had the same problem and had to go
around and reset all the phones before they could accept calls even
though they could place calls. After the download yesterday afternoon it
has been working great. I can make changes and reload without worrying
about missed calls.

- James