[Asterisk-Dev] New ChangeLog in CVS HEAD Asterisk tree

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Nov 1 15:55:09 MST 2005

Simon Lockhart wrote:

> Just one observation - as someone who watches asterisk-cvs, I now seem to have
> twice as many messages - one for the actual change, and now a 2nd for an
> update to ChangeLog.

Yes, we know. It's not twice as many, actually, because any commit that
touches multiple directories generates multiple messages already... but
for simple commits it doubles the number of messages.

This will not be an issue once we switch to Subversion since there will
only be a single commit message for each commit, regardless of the files
it touches.