[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk make clean and make looping??

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Tue Nov 1 13:21:32 MST 2005

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 13:34:40 -0600
  "Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming at digium.com> wrote:
> Robert Webb wrote:
>
>> Is this a bug in the make code or do I just need a new
>>brain today.
>> Which the latter is VERY possible.
>
> It happens occasionally, but we've not been able to
>isolate the cause. Every time someone has this problem,
>they blow away the directory and re-do the checkout and
>it works fine, so they move on :-)

Well, I am not in a real big hurry to get this test box up
and running. So I will do my best to try and figure out
why this might be hapenning. That is if the list promises
to be patient with the noob questions I might have when
trying to read through the script. At least at this point
I know where MAKE bombed the first time so hopefully I can
figure it out.

Robert