[Asterisk-Dev] reload causing SIP phone to not be registered

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 13:02:26 MST 2005

That's odd, it's ALWAYS happened on my CVS-HEADs. It makes sense, think
about it, the SIP channel(s) are reloaded, so the status and registration of
devices on the sip channel is "forgotten".

Are you typing SIP reload or reload chan_sip.o ? IIRC, reload chan_sip.o
doesn't have that problem, but I haven't used it in a while.

Sherwood McGowan