[Asterisk-Dev] reload causing SIP phone to not be registered

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Tue Nov 1 12:13:04 MST 2005

Until recently I have been able to make changes and issue a RELOAD
manually or via AMP and instantly be able to call phone / extensions.
Since compiling CVS Head recently the RELOAD causes the phones to be
'unavailable' or 'CHANUNAVALABLE' when I call an internal SIP phone. We
have to what for the phone's registration timeout or power cycle the
phones before we can call them. We can however call from the SIP phones
right away so they are registered at the time. Are there any known
issues that would cause this?

Thanks,
James