[Asterisk-Dev] chan_misdn in asterisk beta 2 ?

Ray Van Dolson rayvd at digitalpath.net
Tue Nov 1 11:26:40 MST 2005

On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 12:09:27PM -0600, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Eric "ManxPower" Wieling wrote:
>
> >I think it's much more important to get a SIP jitterbuffer into 1.2.
>
> That's still on the table, it might just happen :-)

Any plans to get this into CVS-HEAD for testing?  I haven't seen any activity
on the "bug report" in a while.  The current incarnation of the patch works
fine for SIP ATA -> Asterisk -> PSTN but fails miserably with SIP ATA ->
Asterisk -> AudioCodes SIP GW -> PSTN.

Maybe it's the AudioCodes, but it definitely doesn't sound very good :)

Ray