[Asterisk-Dev] lock.h change on 10-28 (rev 1.39) means you can never use pthread_mutex_t?

steve at daviesfam.org steve at daviesfam.org
Tue Nov 1 04:12:38 MST 2005

Hi,

on 28th Oct Kevin checked in a lock.h update which always #defines
pthread_mutex_t into a "use_ast_mutex_t..." string.

Previously this was only done in the case where DEBUG_THREADS was defined,
now its done always.

This has broken the compile of chan_sirrix, an external driver for the
Sirrix quad-BRI card.

Obviously I can change the sirrix code, but I don't see why the #define is
always there when ast_mutex_t IS just a pthread_mutex_t when DEBUG_THREADS
isn't defined.

Can someone explain for me?

Thanks,
Steve