[Asterisk-Dev] karma on mantis?

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Mon May 30 17:22:10 MST 2005

I recall that bug.. yes it might be a bug and I think something was
done to correct it.. but wasn't major because you could have worked
around it by NOT starting asterisk in that manner and NOT closing
your terminal.. because people in their right minds DO NOT START
asterisk like that and all reality asterisk should have died if you
did that and NOT continued to run.  But then again still not major.
NEXT!!!

/b