[Asterisk-Dev] Bug 0001007: Recognise distinctive ring whenpresented after CID

Jason Lingohr jsl at apache.org
Sun May 29 17:19:38 MST 2005

Jerris, Michael MI wrote:

>If there is disclaimed code in the bug report that you are willing to
>take over responsibility for testing and feedback, then either open a
>new bug report and attatch the patch and reference the previous bug, or
>see a bug marshall on #asterisk-bugs in IRC to re-open the bug and
>follow up with appropriate testing.

Ok, I need clarification on what "disclaimed" means; in the bug report I
took the meaning as "we need to get the original patch submitters
permission to use this patch", and yet I can't find any way to reach
this person.  I would have thought that by submitting the patch he's
giving free license for its use.

If by disclaimed you mean unclaimed ownership, I'll take the patch on,
no dramas.

Jason.