[Asterisk-Dev] Sending a REINVITE to a SIP channel

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo at comellas.com.ar
Fri May 27 16:57:18 MST 2005

This is for a connection that is already established. I receive a connection,
once I detect it's a fax I want to redirect it to another SIP server via a
REINVITE. Will "Dial" work for this? Does it really issue a REINVITE? I
thought that Asterisk remained between both endpoints.

--
Juan Jose Comellas
(juanjo at comellas.com.ar)