[Asterisk-Dev] [Asterisk-biz] company info - 911/PSAP services conference call

JetSpeak asterisk at jetspeak.com
Thu May 26 15:56:00 MST 2005

FYI, the company this call is primarily with is Empower Geographics
(www.empowergeo.com).  If you've had any experiences with them in the
past or any opinions on them and what they're doing, please reply to the
list.  They will be doing a demonstration on their psap query service,
but I do not yet have an answer as to how many people will be able to
use the demo at once.