[Asterisk-Dev] Re: zaptel ztdummy.c,1.10,1.11

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Thu May 26 06:38:10 MST 2005

> Once ztdummy.h is in CVS, #define USE_RTC should become the default.
>
> Cheers
> Tony

NO IT SHOULD NOT!!! It will fail to compile on many machines... I
counted 5 on my network that it will fail on.

Over time as its more tested then we can change the default
behavior.  As I pointed out your fixes didn't improve ANY performance
in my tests that I did... it was no more or no less accurate and the
sound was no more or no less better.  I'm just stating what I found
in my testing... nothing more.

/b