[Asterisk-Dev] Forwarding SIP messages to alternate PBX

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed May 25 23:52:29 MST 2005

Galron, Dror (Dror) wrote:
> Does anyone know how to forward SIP messages from unknown extensions
> (extensions that were not included at sip.conf) to alternate PBX (not
> Asterisk), without changing the original content of the message?
That is really the role of a SIP proxy. Asterisk is not a SIP proxy.
You do need one.  A SIP proxy forwaqrds messages untouched.

> Can I use the regular AGI applications, or can I use the AGI interface
> to write new application for this.
No. AGI does not work on that level.

For your information: This is not really a question related to Asterisk
development, which is the topic of this mailing list. Please help us to
manage the mailing list flow by using asterisk-users for this kind of
questions in the future, thank you.
/Olle