[Asterisk-Dev] -DO_CRASH

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Wed May 25 16:15:40 MST 2005

OK. So Asterisk has been crashed alot in the past 10 min. Like 5 or 6 times.
Can't figure out wtf is going on.

I keep seeing this right before crash:

May 25 17:31:37 NOTICE[10570]: sched.c:290 ast_sched_del: Attempted to
delete nonexistent schedule entry 22!

So I look at line 290, and it turns out that if I have -DDO_CRASH enabled,
asterisk will crash when it reaches that error.

My question is why; why is that option there? Obviously the core programmers
would not have put that "optional crash" in there if it wasn't important to
know when an attempt to delete a nonexistent schedule entry occurs.

-Matthew

Matthew Boehm, IT Director                    Cypress Telecommunications
mboehm at cytelcom.com                   3838 N. Sam Houston Parkway E #400
T: 832-200-8640 x3044                                  Houston, TX 77032

My girlfriend was recently diagnosed with multiple personality disorder;
 When she called yesterday, my CallerID box exploded.