[Asterisk-Dev] 7920 and chan_skinny patch?

Simon Lockhart simon at slimey.org
Tue May 24 08:13:16 MST 2005

I am lead to believe that chan_skinny doesn't work with Cisco 7920 phones.

I'm just about to do a bunch of enhancements to the code, and have made an
initial tweak to tidy up some of the hard-coded data blocks. As part of this
I've added what will, I think, allow it to work with 7920's.

However, I don't have a 7920 to test with.

If there's anyone who has a spare 7920 they could test my patch against, I
would appreciate knowing if it's successful.

The patch is at:

	http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4366

I would appreciate any comments...

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart | * Sun Server Colocation * ADSL * Domain Registration *
   Director    |    * Domain & Web Hosting * Internet Consultancy *