[Asterisk-Dev] Uncommon callback

Tamas J thomasj at eworld.hu
Mon May 23 04:09:47 MST 2005

Hello!

Unfortunately this is not that case. There are no NAT problems, just
some political things which force me to think about such harakiri solution.

I took a look into pbx_spool.c and I see, that the outgoing leg is
activated only in case the 1st leg has been established/answered. Is
there a way to overcome that - make leg1 and don't wait for answer, make
leg2 and bridge [hurra, probably I found the right word in place of
connect :)] them togehter.

I have the same problem with meetme. If it would possible to bridge
channels and answer only in case there was the far end leg answered,
that would be great.
Maybe meetme is not the right app for this task. Does anybody have any
other idea?

Thanks in advance,
	Tamas