[Asterisk-Dev] Re: Asterisk-Dev Digest, Vol 10, Issue 111

saad saad at palmchip.com
Sun May 22 22:32:09 MST 2005

hello,
strace is cool. heres the relevant part of the trace...
write(2, "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: "...,
347java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/TestAGI
this is when i give the full path, and
access("./TestAGI.class", F_OK)         = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
write(2, "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: "...,
321java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: TestAGI
without the full path.
interestingly enough, when i run the script from bash it executes correctly
but not when i invoke it from asterisk. the path is ok in astersik.conf.
i tried using asterisk-java but it seems to get confused when i do agi://.
asterisk-java isnt really that useful for me anyway.

--saad