[Asterisk-Dev] MP1327 trunked radio channel...

Andreas Bayer angel_azrael at gmx.de
Sun May 22 10:49:18 MST 2005

Am Sonntag, 22. Mai 2005 19:17 schrieb jltaylor:
> Well, you could just put a "phone patch" on an ATA.
> However, complex repeater control has already been done for you:
> http://www.zapatatelephony.org/app_rpt.html
>
> If you need help, let me know.
> I'm interested in this.
Well,

i think what i need is slightly different to app_rpt or my english is to bad
to understand the docs about app_rpt.

I have several low-budget amateur radios and i want to connect them to *.

They use a simplex connection on one single channel without any special
signals like dtmf or something.

The only problem is, they use a "push to talk" functionality. So i need a
special signal for that.

I thought app_rpt is for more complex and for 2way communication over radio.

Am i wrong ?

thanks.