[Asterisk-Dev] DTMF when transferring calls - not handled well?

Bryan Field-Elliot bryan at nextalarm.com
Sun May 22 07:27:52 MST 2005

At this point I don't think the issue is the duration.. Hard-coding it
at 800ms is funky but it should work for my purposes.

My working theory at this point is that this construction of 6 RTP
packets in rtp.c is causing my Grandstream to freak out. I don't know
this for sure, it's just my current theory.

in ast_rtp_senddigit, why are the RTP packets being sent in this way? 6
"ON" followed by 6 "OFF" packets for each DTMF digit?

Bryan