[Asterisk-Dev] [bounty] chan_mgcp

mirza sahib wasim at convergence.com.pk
Fri May 20 09:41:18 MST 2005

There is an expired bounty on voip-info.org for chan_mgcp. We would like
to revive this bounty with slight adaptation below.

mode. We need it to operate in Media Gateway/UserAgent mode as well, so
as to function as an MGCP 1.0 compliant endpoint.

Requirements:

    *  Register to MGCP Call Agent (via RSIP)
    *  Handle incoming calls to lines (such as aaln/1 at name)
    *  Handle outgoing calls via the Call Agent (ie:
MGCP/${EXTEN}@callagent) (by using NTFY?)
    *  Respond appropriately to AUEPs
    *  Anything else needed to make a successful call outbound to a Call
Agent, and to receive a successful call inbound from a Call Agent, to
serve as a standards compliant fully functional endpoint.

The bounty starts at $1000 US. There is a deadline of May 29th, 2005, and
if you are going to be working on it, please let me know. If you think you
need more than $1000, we can negotiate. All code must be (c) convergence
(with due acclaim to author) and will be released GPL, disclaimed to
Digium for inclusion in CVS. The code must be efficient and suitable
enough to be incorporated into CVS-HEAD.

The bounty will be paid upon satisfaction of the above conditions and
successful tests and general *-dev community acceptance. Method of
monetary transfer by SWIFT/TT.

--
wasim at cbs.com.pk | wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk
this mail is confidential & intended solely for the use of the addressee

P.S> If there is anything else anybody would like to see regarding this,
please let me know so I can incorporate it in the final SoW. Comments
welcome.