[Asterisk-Dev] chan_bluetooth

Brent Priddy toopriddy at gmail.com
Thu May 19 15:00:35 MST 2005

> Please show changes in 'diff -up' form. The output of 'cvs diff -up'
> would provide that if you're not happy just typing it yourself ;)

sorry, I had emailed that before getting cvs access working... I had
to force my computer to use IPv4 to connect to cvs.infradead.org

just a note, my Sony Erricson T610 had good sounding incoming audio on
every call now, but outgoing audio seemed one way (again calling my
voice mail to test out)... my v600 started being flakey again: the
first call worked and subsequent calls had garbled audio, but I think
the phone had problems, not asterisk.

how far away from your bluetooth dongle can your Bluetooth phone get
before you can hear problems with audio?
I have to keep it around 4ft. If I have my hand close to the phone
case then audio startes to get a little fuzzy. It might be the USB
dongle... I will have to borrow a different one from work and try it
at home.

Do you know if 802.11b and 2.4Ghz phones have interference issues with
bluetooth? I have both in the same room as my computers and am
wondering if it is causing interference problems that are attributing
to the flakeyness of my phone.