[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk real time extensions problem...

Bharat M. Sarvan bharat.sarvan at ezzibpo.com
Thu May 19 03:53:37 MST 2005

Hello everybody,

                         I have setup asterisk real time extensions and its
working pretty well. But the problem is when I am jumping between the
contexts using the Goto statement in the database. I  am getting a error

= Parsing '/etc/asterisk/sip_notify.conf': Found

    -- SIP Seeding peers from Astdb: 'ezzibpo4' at
ezzibpo4 at 210.211.246.47:5061 for 60

    -- Executing Goto("SIP/ezzibpo4-4636", "incoming-next,6069,1")

May 19 05:00:04 NOTICE[6420]: pbx.c:1688 pbx_extension_helper: Cannot find
extension '6069' in context 'incom'

May 19 05:00:04 WARNING[6420]: pbx.c:6256 ast_parseable_goto: Priority
'incoming-next,

The structure of the extensions db is as given below

+----+---------------+-------+----------+-----------------+-----------------
-----+

| id | context           | exten | priority | app             | appdata

+----+---------------+-------+----------+-----------------+-----------------
-----+

|  1 | incoming        | 6069  |        1 | Goto            |
incoming-next,6069,1 |

|  2 | incoming        | 6069  |        2 | Hangup          |

|  3 | incoming-next | 6069  |        1 | DigitTimeout    | 10
|

|  4 | incoming-next | 6069  |        2 | ResponseTimeout | 30
|

|  5 | incoming-next | 6069  |        3 | Background      | welcome

      The context "incom" in the above error is the context defined for
placing outgoing call in the sip.conf file. I don't understand why is it
looking for extension 6069 in the "incom" context.

     The "Goto" statement in the context incoming is getting executed
without any probs, but the control is not getting transferred to the context
"incoming-next" upon execution of the Goto statement.

      Could anybody suggest me as to where might the problem be and any way
to get rid of this problem. Please do reply..

Regards,

Bharat M. Sarvan