[Asterisk-Dev] stable/feature freeze?

Russell Bryant russelb at clemson.edu
Wed May 18 14:16:19 MST 2005

Greg Boehnlein wrote:
> Well, that isn't exactly completely true.. [snip] While I'm
> not a maintainer, as time permits I do run through the Bug Tracker and try
> to bring appropriate patches to bear.

Yes, that is very true.  You are one of the people that provides truly
helpful feedback and contributions, and I thank you very much for that.

I didn't mean to come off like I was whining about anything.  Just like
anyone else, sometimes I get frustrated with the "noise".  I'm spending
a lot of my development time on CVS Head right now, trying to help push
through the things that have to be done so that we can release 1.2.
When we make that branch, maintainance will be much easier for a little
while.  :)

Russell