[Asterisk-Dev] Random AGI failures

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Wed May 18 13:18:16 MST 2005

Just like the CLI tab completion, this is a recent thing. Nothing has
changed in my scripts at all. Yet for some reason, at random times, my AGI's
will fail to launch. No errors. Nothing in debug log. Nothing in syslog.
Nothing at all to indicate why it failed.

So I turned on AGI debug. Still nothing helpful. A success and a failure are
attached. The failure happened first, then I called back less than 5 seconds
later and I got success.

??? I'm stumped. Again, nothing has changed in any of my AGI's.

How else could I possibly debug what AGI is doing/processing?

-Matthew

Matthew Boehm, IT Director                    Cypress Telecommunications
mboehm at cytelcom.com                   3838 N. Sam Houston Parkway E #400
T: 832-200-8640 x3044                                  Houston, TX 77032

My girlfriend was recently diagnosed with multiple personality disorder;
 When she called yesterday, my CallerID box exploded.