[Asterisk-Dev] stable/feature freeze?

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Wed May 18 07:56:17 MST 2005

It's more of a snapshot release.

On the other hand it becomes more stable as you learn about it's warts and
how to work around them, until the next change.

-Nate

If I knew a way to make everyone stop referring to it as the "stable"
branch and just refer to it as the "1.0" branch, then I would happily do
it.  I agree that "stable" is a bad name, and it just causes stress for
me.  I maintain the branch on my own, and pretty much the only time
anyone talks to me about it is when they want to complain about their
specific problem and want to know why it was a problem in the first
place, and then why it wasn't fixed yesterday.

Russell