[Asterisk-Dev] Applications that currently have n+101 behavior

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Tue May 17 19:47:12 MST 2005

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 09:07:15PM -0400, Jerris, Michael MI wrote:
> apps/app_enumlookup.c

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4124 is an attempt to overcome
this problem (with properly working patches!) but is delayed due
to the transfer to the functions framework.

I still don't understand how to make the functions acts in the same
way as apps did, but that's more a documentation issue than a "I'm
stupid" issue...

See my email on "Fri, 6 May 2005 10:45:17 +1000" with subject "Re:
[Asterisk-Dev] Major dialplan functions rework".

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org
edwin at mavetju.org    |          Weblog: http://weblog.barnet.com.au/edwin/