[Asterisk-Dev] RTP rfc2833 out-of-sequence problem

Gary Reuter gary.reuter at gmail.com
Tue May 17 18:18:23 MST 2005

Version: Asterisk CVS-HEAD-05/16/05-20:22:32

If I remove the "rtp->resp == 0" from the if statement on line 476 of
rtp.c, I no longer get any doubled digits.
Not a proper fix because it introduces other problems (although so far
they seem less of a problem), but maybe someone with more intimate
knowledge of the code might clue in.