[Asterisk-Dev] Need help to get into the code

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Tue May 17 16:52:56 MST 2005

>On Tuesday 17 May 2005 10:17, Michael Giagnocavo wrote:
>> At any rate, try Visual Studio 2005. For learning a codebase, I've
>> found it quite helpful (esp. the code definition window). I believe
>> there is an Express (currently free) version for C++ that will work
>> fine for you.
>
>Perhaps you could send us all a link to where we can download the Linux
>version of Visual Studio 2005?  I mean, other than the April Fool's
>page.

?? Sorry, it only runs on Windows. I'd imagine most serious people would
have access to various OSes and platforms when developing. Maybe not, my
mistake. Personally, I find Windows to be far beyond what any GUI on Linux
is offering, and have had little problems integrating things (apart from
debugging) so that I can compile and view errors from MSVC++.

-Michael