[Asterisk-Dev] vim syntax file, was specification for exten => lines anywhere ?

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick+asterisk at blinky-lights.org
Tue May 17 15:16:25 MST 2005

Cracks in my tinfoil beanie around Tue, May 17, 2005 at 05:01:09PM -0500
allowed Tilghman Lesher <tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com> to seep these bits into my brain:
> On Tuesday 17 May 2005 13:24, Luigi Rizzo wrote:
> > is there a specification anywhere for the acceptable syntax of
> >
> > 	exten => ....
> >
> > lines in config files ?
> >
> > I am trying to figure out from the code in pbx/pbx_config.c
> > but it is tricky. And the current parser does a lot of things
> > that are not exactly intuitive, such as arbitrarily dropping
> > text (both whitespace and non-whitespace), not checking
> > for values out of range, etc. (see description below).
> >
> > So, is there a specification anywhere that we can include
> > in a comment in the parser and compare the code against ?
>
> There's a vim syntax file on the Wiki.

FWIW i put one together a while ago.  i haven't compared it to brc's but
here's what i've been using for a while now:

http://blinky-lights.org/asterisk/asteriskconf.vim

i ripped it off from the bind syntax highlights about a year ago.  never
finished it so never posted.  but there it is if anyone else finds
anything useful in it.  i thought i sent it to brc at some point, but
don't recall for sure.

^D