[Asterisk-Dev] SCCP enhancements

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Sun May 15 16:37:38 MST 2005

> There are multiple ways to dial up a person and then dump them into a
> conference... it can be done via spool files, Manager actions and AGIs, for
> sure.

How many of those can be done by pressing "conference", dialing a number,
then pressing conference again?  rinse & repeat 6 or 8 times, and you've
got my boss on one of his big conference calls.  Sure, I could do it on a
6 line 7960, but then thats Nx64Kbps per conference member (IIRC, the 79xx
shift everyone in the conference to G.711)