[Asterisk-Dev] SCCP enhancements

Stephan A. Edelman sedelman at newace.com
Sun May 15 12:19:19 MST 2005

I have a number of patches to Jan's chan_sccp driver to fix a number of
problems. Since Jan hasn't responded, I'll post them here for the
benefit of others.

These diff's are against
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/chan-sccp/chan_sccp-mayday05.tar.gz?d
ownload

http://www.newace.com/asterisk/sccp_cli.c.diff
Adds support for "sccp debug" in Asterisk CLI

http://www.newace.com/asterisk/sccp_softkeys.c.diff
http://www.newace.com/asterisk/sccp_actions.c.diff
Changes wording of DND status text to "DnD is On" and "DnD is Off"
Fixes speed dial buttons so that always line 1 is used (7960 can use 3
lines)

http://www.newace.com/asterisk/sccp_channel.c.diff
Fixes caller ID not being displayed for incoming external calls
(CVS_HEAD)

http://www.newace.com/asterisk/chan_sccp.c.diff
http://www.newace.com/asterisk/chan_sccp.h.diff
Associates "Messages" key on 79XX with a voicemail context. Adds
"voicemail" keyword to sccp.conf file.

http://www.newace.com/asterisk/sccp_pbx.c.diff
Fixes hangup problem when in a call and another person calls your
extension. sccp_dev_remove_channel() was called when channelCount > 1.

Uses InsideRing for cid's of 4 digits or less and OutsideRing tone
otherwise (I know, this is a hack).

Regards,

Stephan.