[Asterisk-Dev] SCCP enhancements

Simon Lockhart simon at slimey.org
Fri May 13 09:05:54 MST 2005

On Fri May 13, 2005 at 10:55:45AM -0400, James Sharp wrote:
> One of the requests I have from my people is to add server side
> conferencing.  We currently have virtual PBX from ICG, and one of the
> things everyone likes is the ability to add as many people to a
> conference call as needed, without adding additional channels/lines to
> the phone, or tying up a bunch of phone-pbx bandwidth.

What, like meetme?

Alternatively, SCCP phones support Multicast audio reception, so it may be
possible to build something around that, but I have no idea how to integrate
that into Asterisk, or if it'd be supportable on anything other than Cisco
SCCP phones.

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart | * Sun Server Colocation * ADSL * Domain Registration *
   Director    |    * Domain & Web Hosting * Internet Consultancy *