[Asterisk-Dev] SCCP enhancements

Stephan A. Edelman sedelman at newace.com
Fri May 13 07:50:13 MST 2005

I've found that the SCCP2 driver by Jan Czmok, et al
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/chan-sccp/) works very well with a
7960G. I would work on updating this instead of chan_skinny.

I've made some changes that fix a number of issues with the latest
driver from Jan in connection with Asterisk CVS_HEAD, including Caller
ID that wasn't passed to the phone for an incoming external call, the
messages button wasn't linked to voicemail, different ringtones for
local and external calls, etc.

I'll post the diffs shortly.

Regards,

Stephan.