[Asterisk-Dev] SCCP enhancements

Simon Lockhart simon at slimey.org
Fri May 13 07:12:12 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm just about to have a go at adding some SCCP features (having got myself
a 7910 phone), including as a first item, intercom/paging support. (So we can
leave a phone in the datacentre, and shout at engineers doing stuff they
shouldn't :-) )

However, I'm not clear on whether it's best for me to add these to
chan_skinny, or chan_sccp. I'm currently using chan_sccp, but the chan_skinny
code looks a little simpler to add stuff to. Do people have a particular
preference?

Are there any SCCP feature requests out there? I had a quick look on Mantis
but couldn't really see anything.

Thanks,

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart | * Sun Server Colocation * ADSL * Domain Registration *
   Director    |    * Domain & Web Hosting * Internet Consultancy *