[Asterisk-Dev] multiple commands using FAGI

Goldfinger, Todd A goldfita at rose-hulman.edu
Wed May 11 17:51:54 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have a scenario where I need to be able to set a local channel variable from the fagi server while another command (for example, play) is already in progress.  I modified my code to use two threads for reading and writing commands.  At first I thought this was working, but it appears that the second command is not executed until the first completes.  Is this correct?  Does anyone know of a way I can do this?  The channel variable has to be set immeadiately and at any time - it can't wait for the first command to complete.

thanks

-Todd